Sunday, May 18, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

Of late, I have been receiving "surprise" news. Friends left their beloved career, which I never thought they would.

I have seen the way how they worked, their passion for their works were beyond words that could describe. They were those employees that would work till wee hours just to get things done!

Surprises, surprises, surprises.... When I was told that they have left.... "Why they left?", I asked myself. Did not get the chance to talk to all of them, maybe one day when I have the chance to meet them again. I will ask them why the sudden decision to leave?

Is a pity that they have left, now the whole team is left with fewer committed people around. Sad to say, my fighting spirit is dampen for the time being.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005