Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pleasant surprises

Recently, I have been receiving alot of pleasant surprises. First, was my unexpected "promotion". Secondly, two friends of mine surprised me with their lovely gifts. In case you are wondering whether those presents were my birthday presents, the answer is no.
Anyway, I really like the presents received! Took one photo on one of the presents received.
Guess what is inside the box?
Today, when I opened the letter box, I saw a letter from the Singapore Red Cross Society. and the letter was for me. Inside the letter contains an invitation card. I am invited to participate the Champion Blood Donor Recognition Ceremony 2008. This news really came as a surprise for me too!


If you can, help to donate Blood.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005