Monday, May 5, 2008

No Dogs Please

Yesterday I was talking about cats, and how they scared my friends... Today, I shall talk about dogs. Do you know that certain bazi are not suitable to keep pets such as dog? The reason is because simple, cos dogs are belong to earth element. Therefore when a person who has too much earth in his own set of bazi. Ideally, is preferred not to see another earth in his bazi. In this instance, will be dogs.

When there are too much earth in a bazi, earth will clash, this will result alot of movements such as moving house, or changing of jobs. In some cases, when there is a clash of earth, it is a sign of health related issues. If you are not sure about your bazi, please consult a ming li master.

Okay till then, wish you have a great week ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have lots of earth elements in my chart and I love dog very much despite earth is my most unfavourable element. Playing with dogs is my greatest joy. Is there a reason why I like my unfavourable element? Maybe, sooner or later I will be getting another 'C'!!!

fengshui said...

Maybe your chart belongs to a special type. Which means your favourable element is earth instead of what you think, is unfavourable.

Anonymous said...

None of the ming li master said earth is my favourable element. What is the element of cockroach? I hate it!


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005