Sunday, May 4, 2008

No cats please

I have 2 friends who are very scared of cats, to think cats are rather harmless animals. I remember there were times, I went out with my friends. The moment when a stray cat got too close to my friends, and before I could warn them, they would be some safe distance away from the cat. My friends had spotted the cat much earlier than I did.

I was surprised by their reactions towards cats! So I wondered whether their fear for cats had to do with their bazi. One of my friends, whose bazi belong to strong fire element daymaster. When a daymaster is too strong, ideally such bazi is preferred not to see elements that support the strong daymaster. In such instance, woods become unfavourable element for my friend.

In the 12 zodical animals, tigers and rabbits belong to wood element. Cats even though they are not tigers but cats and tigers still belong to the same cat family tree. So maybe that's explain why my friend is scared of cats.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005