Tuesday, March 4, 2008

When are you going .....

Sometimes when I meet some of my friends or even customers, they would ask me," Francis, when are you going to become a full time Fengshui practitioner?" I would share with them, the feedback I got when I did fengshui for others.

Generally, alot of those people that do not know me, feel that I look too "young" to understand fengshui, let alone to provide fengshui service for them or others. The fact that I did not share with them was, I started to research fengshui back in year 2000. Up to this date, I have learnt from 8 great masters, the various arts of metaphysics.

Talking about "young", I can still remember that there was one occasion when I went for a house viewing for a client, the property agent was "surprised" to see me there. She even commented that I looked too young to be a master!? I had mixed feelings after hearing her comment, I felt happy because I really looked young but the cruel fact is I am not that young!

So masters who appear to be older tend to be better, that is how generally people feel when come to fengshui masters. But there is one thing that they do not realise is; how long have the masters been practising? The fact is some masters did not even start early to learn fengshui, some could have just started learning this art not long ago!

As for me, I will continue to research and learn this art (other fengshui methods) from other great masters. For the time being, I will provide my fengshui service in part time basis. To become a full time fengshui practitioner, I guess I will be ready for it when there are more people approaching for my service.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005