Saturday, March 8, 2008

Using Qi Men Dun Jia to check the competiton outcome

Yesterday, I was chatting with my friend, he shared with me that he and his group of friends have joined a snooker competition which would be held today. As he was anxious to know the outcome of this competition, he asked me if I could use Qi Men Dun Jia to check what would be their chances of winning the snooker competition.

I turned on my PDA, and I told him that the Qi Men Dun Jia chart showed that he would be defeated in the game. And it seemed like his competitor have a stronger edge in winning the game.


This morning, my friend sms me to inform me that they have lost the game without
competing. The reason? They were shortage of players to form the team. It was a walkover for their competitor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the name of the PDA Qimen software ?

tks.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the PDA QMDJ software?

Is this the software sold by Peter Leung?

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the Palm QMDJ software?


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005