Friday, March 7, 2008

No knocking please....

Before I started to learn fengshui and bazi, I used to hear from older folks that when a woman was pregnant, nailing, knocking or moving furnitures around the house would be prohibited. I did not understand the logic behind this? What has nailing and knocking in the house got to do with pregnancy?

When I learnt fengshui from my first master, he explained that using a woman's bazi, we could actually determine a woman conception position in the house. So in any case, when someone knock intentionally or unintentionally could accidentally "hurt" a pregnant woman womb.

Therefore, is strongly advised not to do any form of renovation or knocking in the house when someone in your house is expecting.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005