Monday, March 3, 2008

Lucky Man

I known him since 2003, he in his 50s and runs his own business in Clarke Quay. A very humble man by nature, who always shared his experiences with us. He is just like other men in his age except that he has special touch with numbers, yes 4-D numbers!

A lot of my friends have been telling me that he is good in numbers and he has striked a lot of times, he is indeed a lucky man! I wonder how did he get those numbers from? Or did he pray for those numbers? I asked myself.

Personally, I seldom place bets on 4-D but I was really curious to know how did he do it. Finally today I got the chance to talk to him. Before I could ask him how did he strike, he broke the news that just yesterday he striked 5 sets of numbers out of 23 sets of numbers, can you believe it? And that was not his first time to strike so many sets of numbers in one draw. His highest record was to strike 7 sets of numbers in one draw! Hard to believe right?

So I asked him how often would he strike 4-D out of the 52 weeks per year? His replied was at least once a month, and during good time, he could consecutive win in almost every draws. In my heart, I told myself this guy must be damned rich.

Without missing my opportunity, I asked him what was his secret formula to strike so many times? No secret formula was his reply. But he added, he did not spend any single cents on his winnings. He donated all his winnings to charity! He believes that by donating his winnings to charity has brought him the luck. He even explained that those poor people need those money much more than him. "Then why would you want to bet on 4-D?" I asked. He replied with a smile, just for the sake of charity and fun. A noble man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Would you by any chance know his bazhi or date of birth?


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005