Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blood Donation Drive

This evening while I was watching TV programme, there was this advertisement on Blood Donation Drive Campaign trying to attract more people to come forward to donate blood. That was my second time to see that advertisement, the first time I saw that advertisement was a few days back. When the advertisement was aired, I was wondering whether more blood were required? As such advertisement was required?

For those who have not donated before, you may wondering is donating blood a painful experience? Well, donating blood is quite a painless process. And the whole process does not take you very long time to donate too. You need not have to worry about the blood withdrawn from our body because our body can reproduce those "lost" blood.

Therefore, I strongly urge people who are healthy should come forward to donate blood on a regular basis. It makes you feel good because you know that you are donating blood for a good cause. So save a lives, start your donation now.

If you want to donate blood, you can visit the following websites for more information:
http://www.hsa.gov.sg/publish/hsaportal/en/health_services/blood_donation/location.html
http://www.redcross.org.sg/serv_bdrp.htm

I will be heading to blood bank soon to contribute my 25th donation.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005