Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holiday

My last holiday, to Melbourne, was in 2005. Since then I did not travel to other countries other than Malaysia. Really looking forward to this trip to China, Beijing in late March. I will be there for at least 10 days, may even extend my stay in China to visit a friend in Guangzhou.

Currently, I am planning my itinerary for Beijing trip, few places that I have shortlisted to visit are; Forbidden City, Ming Tomb and Great Walls of China.

In the olden days, Emperors used to live in forbidden city. So I thought it would be interesting to find out more how Emperors live! Anyway, I was told that the buildings were built to face an auspicious direction. So hopefully I can find some clues there.

So you may wondering why would I want to visit a Tomb for a holiday trip? Well, Ming tomb, as the name has suggested, is actually a burial ground for the Ming Dynasty Emperors. The landform surrounding the tomb had great fengshui impact on their next generations. Frankly speaking, I am really keen to find out more.

As for the great walls of China, is a place that most visitors will visit in Beijing. The great walls of China has great history behind it, I believe this trip to great walls of China is definitely going to be fruitful.

Okay... when the time comes... I will post up photos here. So remember to stay tuned here.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005