Friday, January 18, 2008

Wealth Position - Cai Wei 财位

When I do fengshui audits, one of the common questions that people would ask me is to locate their wealth position - cai wei.

After looking at the flying star chart, I would advise them accordingly. But there were some occasions, some of my clients would feedback to me that their previous masters had advised them a different wealth position - cai wei. I could sense that they were perplex by the different wealth position - cai wei, I would explain to them that there are many different fengshui school. Therefore their previous masters could have advised them, using a different method.

I have noticed that the most commonly used method to locate wealth position - cai wei, is by locating the corner diagonally from the main door. So next time, when you engage a master and if he advises you that your wealth position is at the corner diagonally from your main door. You will know that he is using the common method to locate your wealth position.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005