Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thing that you may want to watch out for..... (Part 6)

In this last part of 6-part series, thing that you may want to watch out for is cooling tower. I know some of you may not know what is cooling tower. Not to worry, I will not confuse you with a lot of technical terms here.

Cooling tower is part of air-conditioning system which is normally used in commerical buildings. Cooling tower - as the name has suggested is a tower installed with a big fan to cool the pool of condenser water that goes through this tower.

As the condenser water is used in a recycled process, thus this process must be properly treated. In the event that condenser water are left untreated, it may lead to alot of complicated issues which may arise later on.

When a cooling tower is in operation, usually it will generate alot of noises. So if you are a person who like to live in a quiet environment, I bet you will not want to live near to a cooling tower!

On this note, I will end my 6-part series on 'Thing that you may want to watch out for' here. Hope that you will find the information useful to you. If you have any feedback, please feel free to drop me a message or email.

Thank you. Do stay tuned in my blog, I will bring more good stuffs soon...

1 comment:

fengshui said...

Thank you Inspector Clouseau for your compliment. Hope you enjoy my blogs!

Regards
Francis


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005