Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A nice day

It seems like today is a nice day for me, it all started from the morning. First, I was greeted by a cheerful young receptionist at my client's place, her sweet smile and greeting really caught my attention. It was my first time to see her in the reception, I have never seen her before even though I have been to that place a couple of times. My heart almost melted by her... haha

I guess it must be the cheerful receptionist that started my day with a "sweet" note, because people whom I met in the later part of the day were nice too. I met a helpful sales assistant who took the trouble to explain to me, how to configure their system and how to determine the price-tag. But I still left the place empty-handed as I have yet to decide which colour I want.

When I went to the bank, I met 2 young tellers, looking at the way they worked, I could sense that they were new to the job. But the service provided by them was impressive! One of the tellers even gave me some inspirations that made me felt happy for a moment. Maybe next time when I go back to that branch again, I will say thank you to her.

How I wish that everyday can be as nice as what I had today. :)

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005