Saturday, January 5, 2008

A friend is planning to get married

Just a couple of hours ago, my friend, W, sent me a sms to inform me that another friend, T, is planning to get married by end of this year or in beginning of next year 2009.

I had mixed feelings when I received that sms, I have seen T's bazi before. In fact, somewhere around Aug last year, I did a prediction for T. I predicted that T would either get married in year of pig (between 2007 to 3 Feb 2008). Or in the year of Ox (4 Feb 2009 onwards). Therefore, for my friend, T, to get married in the year of Rat was not in the picture! So was it my bazi analysis went wrong or I had the wrong birth date?

Anyway, time will tell whether I am right or wrong? I will be very surprise that if she really marry in the year of Rat, if that really happen, I guess I may really need to do some soul-searching. I still believe that she will only get married in the year of OX.

Prediction aside, I would like to take this opportunity to wish her all the best in whatever things she do. Best wishes from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005