Monday, January 28, 2008

Boost your romance luck

Just a couple of hours ago, I attended one wedding dinner in one of our prestigious hotels. There were total 3 different couples held their wedding banquets there. Didn't know that today is such a popular date! I was thinking whether is it because of Lunar New Year is around the corner, that's why couples are rushing to get wedded?

Anyway, the dinner was good, I quite like the ballroom setup and decorations. Towards the end of the wedding session, while I was waiting for my turn to walk up to congrat the newly wedded couple.

My friend, E, who was in front of me, hugged the bridegroom while he was about to leave. His act reminded me of a famous master whom had a presentation a couple of years back. He said that singles or people who wished to tie the knot, could "ride" on newly wedded luck to improve their chances of romance luck! One of the methods which he said was to use your personal items such as watches or rings, place in a red cloth / paper. Then asked the bridegroom / bride to keep the item for you for a day or so. After that, take back the item from the bridegroom /bride, wear the item immediately. It is believed that this can help you to boost your romance luck.

So my friend, E, who is currently attached, I wonder will he be the next person to wed soon? Since he hugged the bridegroom...Time will tell.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005