Thursday, January 24, 2008

Auspicious Date to Start Work (For CNY)

Lately, I have been receiving alot of sms, friends have been asking me which date is auspicious for them to start work for CNY.

I looked into the Tong Sheng, looking for an early date to start work. As I understand most of my friends are employed, it will be not easy for them to apply for long leave during CNY. So from the tong sheng, I chose one auspicious date which is 12 Jan 2008 Tuesday for them to start work. 12 Jan 2008 is an auspicious date to start work.

However, please take note not everybody is suitable to start work on this date. For those who are born in year of Rat is strongly advised NOT to choose this date to start work. If you really cannot apply for longer leave, you may want to consider to start work one day later after 12 Jan 2008?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So which is a best date for a rat to start work?


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005