Sunday, December 30, 2007

Health condition can be seen from face

This evening, I attended one wedding dinner at Regent Hotel. As usual, only in such occasions we get the chance to meet friends and chat.

At the reception, I saw two friends so I walked up to them to chat with them. While I was talking to them, I accidentially saw one of my friends' face, his face showed sign that his stomach was heaty. So I asked him," Are you feeling heaty lately?" He replied,"Yes." Another friend asked,"How did you know?"

I explained to them that it was his face that gave away, I saw his nose was red, so I concluded that he was having heatiness. In face reading, nose represents stomach, so when a person is having red nose, apart from running nose and pimple, the next likely problem would be a heaty stomach or suffering from constipation.

Besides that, face can be used to see other health conditions as well. Maybe next time, I will share with you more here in my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nose reprsent the stomach?

My master taught me that the nose represents the spine and heart and that the mouth represents the stomache, or more specifically the lips and what goes on around the mouth represents different parts of the stomache

I woul dbe interested to know your reference or source as face reading is something I study


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005