Saturday, November 24, 2007

A visit to MASAI, Johor.

I left home early this morning, was hoping that I could avoid the jam at causeway. When I reached Woodlands, I could see the long queue formed at the car lane, I guess I was a bit late. Anyway, it took me quite a while to clear the causeway.

The journey from JB to MASAI was about 30mins, MASAI is located about 36km away from JB. My purpose of visiting MASAI was to fengshui a factory-to-be.
That building is located slightly away from the town, on the left hand side of building is a big car park space. And on the right side of building is a row of residence attap houses. The factory-to-be is a huge building, the front portion of the building is consisted of 2 storey.

Lady Lucky was with me, I managed to get to know the history of this building from the landlord, he is an old man who is in his late sixties. He told me that this building was built and completed in 1992, is a period 6 building. And his first tenant was an American firm, that firm stayed there for 12 years! He changed a few tenants after that, his last tenant used that building as a soccer centre.

After I finished my conversation with the landlord, I took a few compass readings with my luopan. I used those readings to key into my PDA to form the flying star chart for this building. The chart shown double stars in front, if only the external envirnoment have what the chart wants, this is going to be promising.
The wordings "Soccer Centre" still can be seen next to the door entrance.

Taking compass reading with my luopan.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005