Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rich = fat fingers

Recently, I spoke to some bosses (bosses as in they run their own business). I noticed that these bosses tend to have thick fingers, or should I re-phrase as fat fingers? Or fuller fingers?

I have not learned the art of palmistry yet. But I ever heard someone from metaphysics group said that richer people tend to have thick fingers. Maybe I will verify this sometime later. But I also noted that those bosses that I spoke to, apart from having thick fingers, their nose also tend to be bigger and fuller minus the nostril exposed.

Yesterday evening, I got a chance to see a very rich broker, he drives the latest BMW model.. His fingers were thick and his nose was big, filled with flesh. So maybe that explains why he is destined to be loaded?

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005