Sunday, November 11, 2007

Is it okay to live near to power sub-station?

A Unit that is located behind the power sub-station.
Quite a big power sub-station
Another unit is located on the opposite of power sub-station

Another common question which friends and clients like to ask me is," It is okay to be live near to a power sub-station?".

Fengshui aside, I personally would choose to avoid to live near such places. Reasons are as follows: I am worried that electro-magnetic flux that may generate from such sub-stations. If so, I wonder would this cause health-related problems? Maybe someone can clear my doubts?



Apart from that, living near to such places, I may face a greater risk of having safety-hazard related issues.



So if I have a choice, I would choose to avoid.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005