Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesdays

Do you that Wednesday is generally a good day? Alot of corporate usually have their important meetings on Wednesdays. In fact, my last few projects' meetings were always on wednesdays.

So wednesday is always a good day huh?, you asked. Generally is Yes but with the exceptional of broken day 破日. http://fengshui-sg.blogspot.com/2007/07/broken-6-clash-day.html Which is not good to buy any stuffs!

This morning while I was driving back to office, I almost wanted to detour to a nearby florist. I was thinking of getting some bamboo plants for my house, bamboo plants are good for fengshui. Before I could reach the florist, I quickly got my hand held PDA out, using the auspicious date software to check whether today is an auspicious date or not. And I found out that today is a broken day! I drove back to office immediately without stopping at florist.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005