Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Joke of the day

This afternoon, my friend and I had Bak Kut Teh for lunch at one of the popular stalls, Soon Huat. This stall is very different for other Bak Kut Teh stalls, as they use good old days cooking method; charcoal to boil their soup. I have to admit that their soup base is very good. Lately, I have been patronising this stall quite often, think I start to love to eat Bak Kut Teh, minus off the meats. I only drink the soup base and eat Yu Tao.

After our lunch, my friend was driving me back to my office. His car radio was playing chinese song from radio 100.3FM, which I seldom listen to this station. After the song, the male DJ made an annoucement that their radio mobile team and a female DJ, Xiao Zhu (小猪), was distributing car decal and mooncakes at ABC market car park(Brickwood). ABC market is very near to my office, but anyway my friend and I was not interested in this car decal and mooncakes.

A moment later, the male DJ called this female DJ who was distributing the car decal at ABC market car park, the male DJ was asking her how was the crowd and blah blah blah. Then suddenly he said something that caught our attention, he mentioned pretty DJ! My friend and I looked at each other, and we laughed. We were just curious how pretty the DJ was? Anyway, I have not seen a pretty DJ before, have you? So we changed our destination to ABC market car park instead of office.

When we reached the car park, I managed to catch a glimpse of the DJ's back, could not see her face. Being curious, I told my friend to drive up next to her, so that we could have a better view of her. My friend hesitated for a moment, as he was shy!

Eventually, he did drive close to her. She was standing somewhere near to the car passenger side, so I wind down my window and asked her politely," Can I have a car decal?" She replied in a gentle tone," Sure." And she walked up to us, then she asked," Do u listen to our radio station?" I answered her instantly, "Yes, we do!" She was not convinced, she checked my friend's car radio display. Then she changed her tone and said," Hey you guys are not listening to ur radio station!" I was surpised to hear that, and I looked at radio display. Oh gosh, it was not 100.3FM, it was playing song from 88.3FM station! My friend changed the radio station while we were en route there, he did not change back to 100.3FM.

She was disappointed, when she was about to turn back and walked away. I quickly added, "I did listen to the radio station just now, someone sent a sms to radio station earlier on, the message was; You look pretty." Phew... Could see her face smile. I saved the day.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005