Thursday, September 6, 2007

Flowers

Gerberas common name is Daisies
Bright flowers can make your days!
Flowers can be used for fengshui purposes.
Daisies remind me of a friend. I overheard my friend's conversation that they wanted to play a joke on someone, they wanted to send daisies.

Today, I went to Seletar Farm nursery, there were pots of Daisies for sale. And I got myself 2 pots of daisies. It has been quite some time since I bought flowers, the last time I bought flowers was before Lunar New Year.

When I was in Australia, I used to visit nurseries whenever I was free. I can still remember there was one small nursery in Sunnybank Shopping Centre, which was next to K-mart. I got most of my gardening stuffs there.

During my 2 years stay in Australia, I kept myself busy by taking care of my tulips, strawberries and roses. Without gardening, my sundays would be super boring! Now back in Singapore for almost 6 years, I have not done any more gardening. Too busy in my fengshui research.

In fengshui, fresh flowers can be used to improve one's romance luck 桃花运. If you are single and living with with your family. And if you want to improve your relationship with someone, you can consider placing one pot of fresh flowers in your tao hua wei 桃花位, ideally in your room. Why in the room? The reason is because every of us have different tao hua wei, if placed flowers in the living room, you may accidentially activate a married person's tao hua wei position, which may bring more problems.

To know your tao hua wei, you can refer to the chart below:

Born in the year of - Tao Hua Wei (Romance's position)

Rat, Dragon, Monkey - West

Rabbit, Goat, Pig - North

Horse, Dog, Tiger - East

Rooster, Ox, Snake - South

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005