Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not all Geomancers are trained...

A few weeks ago, I was reading our local chinese newspaper, there was a report about this man who is a geomancer-cum-ghost buster. That report reminded me of a friend who called me for help, my friend knew that I was in fengshui research, so he thought that I could help to "cleanse" his friend's house, which believed to house other things.

Out of curiosity, I asked my friend what made he think that I was a qualified ghost-buster? He replied," Isn't fengshui masters are capable of doing such things?". I smiled and replied, "Not every master is trained in that area." I am not trained too. "So is that how people feel that fengshui masters are capable of doing alot of things?", I asked myself. This brought me to another incident.
Back in 2004, I did a house fengshui. That unit did not have good fengshui reading, the compass reading was in the line of emptiness, which is considered inauspicious in fengshui aspect. Inside the house, while I was checking the compass reading inside one of the three rooms, I noticed my luopan's needle was swaying, that was a sign of strong magnetic force presence. I left the room immediately.
I did not raise any alarm to the occupants, but I was surprised when the house occupants asked me was there anything unusual in that particular room which my luopan's needle was swaying earlier. So it was confirmed, that room was indeed not "clean". Later, I was informed that the room occupant could sense "someone" was always in the room.

No comments:


Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005

Fengshui Audit in Adelaide 2005